Thursday 29 March 2012

My Journey: Bali Day 5

3rd March,Sat-It is raining out there and I've decided to sleep a little bit longer.Finally I woke up at 8am,had my breakfast and waited for my Ubud driver to pick me up at 9am.9.05am,a driver came and I asked for his name.His name is Agong.Agong?I told him in Malaysia Agong means King.He replied:"Yes,I'm from the royal family."This is surprising!I have a prince as my driver.Cool!1st stop we visited Ketut Liyer.When I walked into Ketut's house,I went "Wow,This place does exist!""Oh this,Oh that.."It's just like in the movie-Eat,Pray,Love.We were just 10minutes late and I got number 13.There were lot of people waiting for Ketut.We found a resting area,sat down and chit chat while waiting.Agong is a prince from Bangli.Now he's a normal citizen just like everyone else in Bali.So I asked him about the stories and information about Bali's royal family.Time flies and Ketut came out at 10am and started his reading for client No.1.It took more than half an hour.OMG!I'm No.13 means I'm going to wait for another 3-4hours?No way.So me and Agong we both went to the nearby Art Gallery to check out some paintings.

Next,we went to coffee plantation and Goa Gajah.Goa Gajah is a spiritual place but sadly the energy was scatted around.There were too many tourist around the place and it had affected the cleanliness of the energy.Balinese believe that the carving on the cave is done by human nails with black magic.There was a Buddha temple beside the Hindu temple but it collapsed after a thunder storm.There is a kind Pak Cik with "bloody" teeth helped me up in snapping some photos in the river with the fallen Buddha temple.I guess he ate Pinang that's why he has his "bloody" teeth.

After Goa Gajah,we head back to Ketut Liyer's house and TADA!Ketut is doing reading for No.12.We are just on time.I just waited for 5minutes and it's my turn.Ketut is wearing a yellow traditional outfit with sarong.When he smiles,I can see 2 of his remaining teeth.I walked towards him,he kept repeat the same sentence:"You are very pretty.."He asked me not to worry so much.Be happy,no crying.I'm very lucky in my life.I will be healthy and will live till 100years old.He kept repeating his sentences.The way he talked is exactly like in the movie.He said I'll find a handsome boyfriend,man and get married for the rest of my life,live harmony.I will have 2 children.2 is enough.Ketut stopped and look at Agong.he joked and said:"This man is handsome too,why not marry him?"Haha!He did his reading by looking at other parts of my body such as forehead,eyes,nose,ears,mouth,neck,shoulder,back,hands,palms,knees and legs.Well,I do not really understand all of his English,but i enjoyed myself laughing through the whole process.Ketut is just hilarious and he likes to make people laugh with his English.At the end of the reading,Ketut says:"Ketut old already.." and walked into his room.I felt like I'm in the movie.He did the same thing.If u watched the movie or read the book before,you'll understand what I'm talking about.I paid 250,000rph for 15minutes reading.I bet he is the richest medicine man in Ubud!He sees 25people in a day and everyone pays him 250,000rph per session.Majority of his clients are tourist and they came from all over the world to see him.He's a Trillionaire in Bali!LOL!Ketut walked out from his room and followed saying "Thank you.Good bye Alligator!"Just like in the movie he called Liz Alligator.Well I guess he's saying Arigatou which is Thank you in Japanese.Personally I think he tells everyone the same thing.In that 15minutes,I experienced that he is just repeating the same thing over and over again like what he usually tells others and in that 100% time,he did may be only 20% of real reading work.Things happen for a reason,I believe that he's helping people and some people got whatever messages that they need to know from him.

We had Nasi Campur for lunch and headed to Gunung Kawi.It's deep down the moutain so we need to walk around 10-15minutes to reach the royal tomb.The view was worth all the walking.The energy flow was very strong and I found a spot for myself to meditate.Now I know why I brought my portable mattress with me.I was wearing a Sarong and my crystals were the one that need to sit on it.I did some work together with my guides.In my mind eyes I saw white light flowing into my crown chakra and my body acted like a centre point to spread out the constant circle of white light.After the work,I went into autowritting mode.The summary of the message was to bring in more healers to heal Bali,regenerate earth's power centre to flow smoothly and function in a bigger wave.After downloading the message,I climbed all the way up back to our car.I prayed to the angels to help me up in climbing all those staircase.St.Germain popped out and said:"Told you to exercise and train your stamina.."I was going like"yea..yea..yea.."With the angels' help I managed to climb all the way back up.Phew~~

Next,we visited Tapak Siring Tirta Empul.Balinese does their prayers beside the holy water and they will jump in the holy water to take their bath.They believe that the water is holy because it came from the underground.The holy water act as healing water.





It was raining so i ended my road trip at 6pm.I went back to my homestay to take a bath and went for a massage.The message centre in Ubud really offers good price for massage.It's only 80,000rph which is RM33.80 for 1 and a half hour full body massage.After massage,I dinned in Three Monkeys restaurant.I highly recommend this restaurant in Ubud.There is a paddy field beside and behind the restaurant.They serve tasty pizzas and the soup tasted so Nice with the hot bread in the raining day.Nice food + Jazz music = Perfect match!

So i called it off a day.I enjoyed my Day 5 in Bali.One thing I realize was there is no prince charming.There will not be a perfect man in this world.Men are perfect because they are imperfect.This applies to women too.I had a good looking prince driving me around,accompanied me for the whole day,told me about royal family stories.Whatever status a person holds,it really doesn't matter.As long as I choose to see everyone through loving eyes and know everyone have their true self and the kind soul within them.Whoever can be prince and princess as long as I love them.I love you,people!^^

With Love & Light,
Sarah Lim

***
Check out more Day 5 photos by clicking the link below:
My Journey: Bali Day 5 Photos



2 comments: