Friday 30 March 2012

My Journey: Bali Day 6

4th March,Sun-The day that I got the most important message in my entire trip.1st thing to do in this morning: Meditation.The early morning message I got was Peace comes Faith.vice versa.I had toast,fresh papaya,mixed juice and omelette for breakfast.Today is a free & easy day with minimal plans.I decided to walk to Ubud Palace and Art Market from my homestay.I snapped photos and shopped along the road.Oh!It's located so near than I've expected.It's only 30minutes walk away from my homestay.If cut down the shoppings I guess,the walking will take less than 15minutes.What I've notice here was don't assume or expect in life,just take action and enjoy the process.As long as I'm in action,I'll reach my destination no matter how.

Visited Ubud Palace but nothing much that I got out from there.It's just a small and simple palace.Opposite the palace is the famous Babi Guling(Suckling Pig) in Ubud-Bu Oka.I dinned in for lunch and it's so Sedap(Delicious)!The meat's so soft,the spice was so delicious that it just made people want to take the next bite.I highly recommend Bu Oka Babi Guling!I'm missing the Babi Guling now~Anyone in Bali wana tapao for me?haha!


After filling up my stomach,it's shoppping time!While walking on the opposite road of Art Market,suddenly i heard:"Miss Sarah!Miss Sarah!"I was so shocked that someone called out my name in a place that I don't really know anyone.I looked around to find who's calling me.It's Putu!The poor Amadea hotel driver that was scolded by me on my 1st day arrival in the airport.He waved his hands with a big smile on his face.I walked across the road and greet him.He had his hotel guests here so he was waiting for them outside the Art Market.It's really nice to meet Putu here.After a few words with Putu,I continued my shopping mission in Art Market.I walked to the "rural" area in the market where not much tourist will walk pass and started price bargain game with the sellers.Trust me,always start with a very low price where after a few attempts of increasing in price,you can still get cheap bargains.I started with only 30% from the price that they offer.It's still early and most of the shops haven't sell out anything yet,they will offer very cheap morning price.They believe that the earlier they sell out the 1st item and the transaction went smooth,they will have good business later on for the day.Right after they receive the money,most of them will do this mantra "Bring in Good Business,Good Business.." while hitting the shop items with the money.Most of the sellers there were ladies,we had fun bargaining and laughing throughout the process.It's really a Fun game and it's like doing exercise with a bunch of women.Fun yet tiring!The shop was located so near with each other just like the bean curd boxes.I've been pulled to each shop to check out the items and help them up for selling their 1st item for the day.Morning price Morning price 30,000rph(RM10)here,30,000rph there and finally I'm down to my last 100,000rph for the day!My shoulder is feeling tired now where my big bag was filled up with all the shopping goods!It's so heavy!Then,I decided to walk back to my homestay to load my goodies.Once I reached my room,it was raining outside again.Well,my angels do know when to call me back home for shelter.Thank you angels.With 1million rph(RM340) I got 10 clothes,3 singlets,3 silk scarfs,2 big scafts,3 wood statues,3 deco plates,2 pendants,6 wood owl deco,8 Ole-Ole key chains and 10 flower hair pins.I'm satisfied with my shopping results.Wee~~^^

I packed my luggage and took a short nap.It's really nice to sleep in the raining weather and in a quiet environment.6pm I decided to have my dinner and hang out at my favourite cafe-Art Cafe.The brownies with Vanilla ice-cream tasted so Nice!Perfect!I took some of the magazine and read it for the night.The magazines were outdated.The latest one was published in 2010.Flipping through the magazine and I got a message from the angels in this John Lennon's article.It was published in the year 2004.I saw the same lyrics that I have in my vision collage-Imagine.Well,I asked my guides,are you trying to tell me something with showing me this article and the lyrics.Out of sudden,the live band started to sing "Imagine there's no heaven..."Double confirmation from the angels?Suddenly my emotion just came up while listening to the song and I have tears rolling in my eyes.My angels talked to me and I recorded it down in my Samsung Tab Memo.

"We know that this is not an easy journey for you my dear.You are not alone.You have us with you always,as one for world peace and oneness Babe!Cheers!Love & Light!Stay happy and have a fun trip in Bali!You are watched and protected.You'll have a wonderful journey ahead!Bali will be the beginning trip of your portal work and it's just the beginning.There are much more adventures and exploration journey for you.You are Amazing just the way you are.(Then only i realize that the live band is singing Bruno Mars' Just the way you are)This song is dedicated for you to keep having faith and stay strong to continue growing and proving to the world that when someone really makes a stand for world peace and harmony,people can move mountains and walk a million miles to influence and touches people's heart.You'll be the example and leading star for all of the earth angels.Just keep having fun and bring joy to everyone that you pass by and bring a smile to everyone's face.You are the angel in their heart.Keep smiling and cheer up angel!We love you!From the heavenly lovely angels,not forgetting me St.Germain too.I wont be calling myself cute,but I'll say I'm a fun and funny guy that likes to joke around.I have my serious moment too!Hah!Have fun!Love you,Sarah!"

I felt relieved and peace after receiving the message from my angels.I chilled and got a new friend named Eka.She works in Art Cafe.She loves to smile and she's a very nice and friendly lady.We chit chat about life in Malaysia and in Bali.I really like my life in Ubud.I wanna come back again!If I am given a choice to stay in Ubud forever,I will!Can i migrate my whole family here?Does my Dearie wanna stay in Ubud with me?hahaha!I just love this place and the people here.They are just so simple,friendly and nice.I love Ubud!I will be back soon!^^

***
Check out more of Day 6 photos by clicking the link below:
My journey: Bali Day 6 Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment