Saturday 31 March 2012

My Journey: Bali Day 7

5th March,Mon-I did my meditation at 7.30am and started to squeeze my luggage.Gosh!It's so packed!It's going to burst!So means NO more shopping!I have what I have!I'm happy and satisfied with my results.Get everything ready and took my breakfast beside the infinity pool.I enjoyed my last 1 hour in my homestay-Jati3.I love this homestay and I'll be back again for sure.Ketut came by at 9am and loaded my luggage in his car.Before we leave Ubud,we walked over to Art Cafe to say Goodbye to Eka.I'll miss everything in Ubud.

Ketut brought me to Tengalalang Rice Terrace.Great place to chill and enjoy the green scenery.I personally love Jatiluwih's view than Tengalalang.Good news about Tengalalang is you can grab some food here but not in Jatiluwih.We took another 10minutes ride and reached the local coffee plantation.There is a wood made bell that they will Gong it when there are guests.The local guide came to us and showed us around.There are lot of trees and varieties of plants in the plantation.We can see the process of how Luwak Coffee is made.The guide said Luwak will choose the best coffee bean and eat it.Its stomach cannot digest the coffee bean and it will be pooped out.The workers will cleaned the coffee bean after drying it under the sun.Below are the photos of Luwak,Fresh Coffee Bean,Digested Coffee Bean in fresh Luwak Poo Poo,Dried Luwak Coffee Bean to Cleaned Luwak Coffee Bean.It uses lot of time and effort in producing Luwak Coffee.That's why Luwak Coffee is so expensive.





Next stop we head to Bedugul and it's raining.So we missed out the boat paddling session on the beautiful lake.Other than the famous Bedugul lake,there is a Big beautiful garden filled with beautiful flowers here.Me and Ketut we both had a Great time jumping,running and snapping photos here and there like monkeys!We went to Lake Buyan.It's located just beside to Bedugul.It's a huge lake but nothing special there.

We took another 1hour to reach Waterfall Gitgit.It's a moutain road where people who has motion sickness,please take the pill that you need to take before getting to Waterfall Gitgit.A day before Ketut fetched me,he has a few Australian women that vomited all the way to Waterfall GitGit.Despite the super curvy road,this is a Must go attraction in Bali!Although it is really tiring to climb up and down but it's really worth the climb.I went to 3parts of Waterfall Gitgit.I highly recommend that you visit all 3parts as well.

Waterfall Gitgit Part 1-Throughout the way to the waterfall,there are lot of souvenir shops and little kids selling souvenir.They are averagely 4-6years old.Trust me,they are small in size yet superb aggressive!They will use their innocent eyes to convince you to buy a little souvenir from them.The Waterfall view is really Amazing!Check out my photos and you'll get what I mean.Once we walked close to the waterfall,there was a butterfly resting on my hand.No matter how I move the butterfly just stayed on my hands.I believe that it's a little fairy welcoming us and decoding some codes into my body.So I just allow it to stay.It flew off after a few minutes.My Crystals were so happy!I washed them with the cooling water and placed them on the rock to absorb the energy around.Me and Ketut continued Cam-whoring!I climbed over the safety barrier and took closer photos with the waterfall.You can try out but just be extra careful with your steps.




Waterfall Gitgit Part 2-It's about 5-10minutes climb to reach the top of the waterfall where 2 waterfalls collide.The energy there was tremendously Strong.(People who wanna know what did I experienced or saw there you may leave me a message.)Me and Ketut cant stand the energy,we left after a few photo shots.


Waterfall Gitgit Part 3-This part will be the lowest part of Waterfall Gitgit.It's a long and white waterfall.I was all wet standing 100metres away from the waterfall.You can imagine how strong is the water.Ketut needs to keep cleaning my camera lens to ensure that we can grab nice photos.We used continuous shot and he will turn around to clean the lens after a few shots.We kept repeating the process until we grabbed some satisfying shots.




We reached Singaraja and visited the oldest Buddhist temple..It's a combination of Buddhist,Taoism and Confusion.Surprise!Guan Yin is inside the temple!Well what can i say?Actually I nearly gave up in finding the temple,Ketut is the one that insist he'll find it.No matter where I go I'll see my guides.It's a calling from Guan Yin to meet her in the temple.I left some messages that Guan Yin guided me to write in the guest book.




Next,we continued our journey searching for Melka hotel.The hotel that has dolphin inside their swimming pool.It took us another 15minutes to reach Melka hotel.I checked in and we discussed about our plan for tomorrow's trip.I booked my boat to visit the dolphins,booked my slots to swim with the dolphins.Yuhoo!Ketut told me that he had received the offer to work in an Italian cruise in Italy.I'm really glad and happy for him.Maybe we can meet each other when I'm in Italy on July.Ketut told me his plan after completing his contract in Italy.He'll be buying a car in Bali.He welcomed me and my family to come over.He'll be driving me around for free.Ketut is really a Nice guy and Great friend of mine in Bali.I really appreciate him accompanying me throughout most of my journey in Bali.Thank you God and angels for sending me such a good friend.

The day is getting dark.I took my dinner followed by a swim in the pool.After a full body massage I headed back my room for a rest.I'm so excited!Tomorrow I'm going to visit the wildlife dolphins out in the sea and swim together with the dolphins in the hotel swimming pool!YEAH!!!HURRAY!!!^^

***
Check out my Day 7 Photos by clicking the link below:
My Journey: Bali Day 7 Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment